Thursday, July 3, 2014

'Fa Sobrun Jameel'

bismillah and Assalamualaikum

recently,i've been busy for baby sitting my niece and her newborn brother..
Alhamdulillah,since i'm free till september,where i'm going to further my degree on the 1st sept,so i had to take care of them..well its not an easy thing tho....

and here Ramadhan comes and i need to mentally and more physically prepared for taking care of that little girl who very-very-very-and very .....oh my ! i'm speechless..
plus,she's VERY jealousy of her little brother..she'll do ANYTHING to have her mama attention... penat melayan eh!(hey!!dont whine!!)

anyhow,this Ramadhan really teaches me the meaning of  'Fa Sobrun Jameel' ..i can't describe that all because it'll become a 'not-sincere-deed'  , kan?

May my patience really improve and may Allah guide me to become a better person .


No comments:

sound interesting?share it!